There are many people who contribute to your care while you are in hospital. Numerous people and services work together to provide you with successful treatment in a hospital, from medical assessments and daily treatment...
Primary infertility and IVF treatment. When a couple is already under pressure trying for kids, it’s always a blessing to have a doctor who can guide us in the right way. Dr. Rinki Tiwari has...
We met Dr. Rinke for consultation as I had a history of PCOS and endometriosis. What we liked was she was very thorough and clear in explaining the need for different tests, medicines and the...
Dr. Rinkee Tiwari is the best Gynecologist Specialist in Gachibowli, Hyderabad. She is expert and specialized in the treatment of Reproductive Endocrinology, Ovulation Induction, IVF Treatment, IUI Treatment, IVM Treatment, Embryo Transfer, ICSI, PICSI, IMSI
Today all our dreams had come true because of Dr.Rinkie madam me and my wife had consulted many doctors but no own has made our dream true but when we meet Dr.Rinkie madam for the...
B. Shekar Naidu
Trying to Get Pregnant
- It’s actually a process that happens over a period that is very dependent on fertility health. First, the egg must successfully mature and release (ovulate) from the ovary into the fallopian tube, where it will meet sperm.
- The sperm will have had to successfully negotiate the vagina, uterus and finally the fallopian tube. If the sperm succeeds in fertilizing the egg, the newly-formed pre-embryo will travel into the uterus where it must successfully attach to the lining. The uterine lining must be just the right thickness and free from abnormalities such as fibroids or polyps , in order for implantation to occur.
- As you can see, getting pregnant is a sophisticated process where many things must go right in order for a pregnancy to occur.
Free Ovulation Tracking
- This will improve the chances of natural conception.
- Before jumping into fertility treatment, we encourage couples to consider free ovulation tracking as a first step-1 cycle free. It is a simple option that involve the monitoring of ovulation by USG.
- Women with regular menstural cycle, occurring at intervals of 21-35 days, is usually indicative of normal ovulation. USG play a role in confirming ovulation.
- Knowing when you or your partner ovulates will help you time intercourse to increase your chance of conception. As sperm can live at their healthiest inside a woman for 48-72 hours, you’re more likely to conceive when you have intercourse on, or around, one to two days before ovulation.
When do I Need to See the Fertility Specialist?
- If you find that falling pregnant hasn’t happened as quickly or easily as you first thought, you’re not alone. Across the world, 1 in 7 couples will struggle to fall pregnant.
- When would be the right time to seek help, it depends on age-
1). women age under 35 years- When the couple is unable to conceive after 1 year of regular unprotected intercourse in the women less than or equal to 35 years of age.
2). Women age > 35 years- Couple should visit within 6 months of regular unprotected intercourse.
When Should you Visit Earlier
- Women age more than 35 years.
- History of irregular menses or absence of menses.
- Any male factor infertility.
- Uterine pathology.
- Tubal pathology.
A Fertility Assessment is the first step towards getting a clear understanding of what tests may need to be undertaken, whether you can keep trying to conceive naturally or if you need further assistance.
At a minimum, the initial screening evaluation for the male partner of infertile couple should include at least one semen analysis.
Understanding Female Menstrual Cycle
For the couples who are trying for pregnancy, one of the first things you should do is ensure you understand the menstrual cycle.
The menstural cycle is divided into 3 phases-
1). Follicular phase- maturing the egg. ( day 1-13 )
2). Ovulatory phase- releasing the egg. ( approx. day -14 )
3). Luteal phase- preparing for conception.( day 15- 28 )
- Ovarian follicles can be thought of as tiny little cases in the ovaries that hold immature eggs. Many of the two million eggs women are born with are reabsorbed by the body during childhood, so by the time of puberty, women are left with around 400,000 to 500,000 eggs.
- Women has taken birth with fixed number of eggs, they need to finish there reproductive cycle with those available eggs only, before they get depleted. At Menopause women is left with around 1000 eggs.
- Hormones trigger follicles to grow during the follicular phase.
- In a natural cycle, normally only one dominant follicle goes on to mature fully and release an egg.
There are many people who contribute to your care while you are in hospital. Numerous people and services work together to provide you with successful treatment in a hospital, from medical assessments and daily treatment to medication and catering. Extremely...
Primary infertility and IVF treatment. When a couple is already under pressure trying for kids, it’s always a blessing to have a doctor who can guide us in the right way. Dr. Rinki Tiwari has been a blessing to us....
We met Dr. Rinke for consultation as I had a history of PCOS and endometriosis. What we liked was she was very thorough and clear in explaining the need for different tests, medicines and the treatment path that would work...