There are many people who contribute to your care while you are in hospital. Numerous people and services work together to provide you with successful treatment in a hospital, from...
Primary infertility and IVF treatment. When a couple is already under pressure trying for kids, it’s always a blessing to have a doctor who can guide us in the right...
We met Dr. Rinke for consultation as I had a history of PCOS and endometriosis. What we liked was she was very thorough and clear in explaining the need for...
Dr. Rinkee Tiwari is the best Gynecologist Specialist in Gachibowli, Hyderabad. She is expert and specialized in the treatment of Reproductive Endocrinology, Ovulation Induction, IVF Treatment, IUI Treatment, IVM Treatment,...
Today all our dreams had come true because of Dr.Rinkie madam me and my wife had consulted many doctors but no own has made our dream true but when we...
B. Shekar Naidu
Years of Experience
Why Origin fertility
Origin fertility center offers IVF & other fertility treatments at low cost. Our IVF treatments are best in the field of fertility medicine with high success rates. We made 5000+ pregnancies possible with our advanced IVF tratements.
High Success Rates
Expert Panel of Surgeons, Doctors & Pathologists
What is Endometriosis ?
Endometriosis affect one in 10 women of reproductive age group worldwide.Endometriosis is a long term, recurrent , and debilitating disease. Endometriosis is a condition in which the same cells as in the endometrium ( lining of womb) grow outside of the womb, most commonly in the pelvis in places such as on the ovary, bowel, bladder, cervix , vagina and fallopian tube.
Endometriosis and Infertility
- The prevalence of endometriosis is 20-50 % in the infertile population. Even minimal endometriosis may present with severe infertility. Endometriosis growth also produce a whole series of chemical substances, that contribute to infertility. It causes egg degeneration lead to poor oocyte quality. It affect endometrium (lining of womb) also. Endometriosis give unfavourable environment to sperm and inactivate the sperm. It can be toxic to embryo and inhibit implantation also.
- If you know or suspect that you have endometriosis, consulting a fertility specialist is highly recommended.
What are the Symptoms of Endometriosis?
- Chronis pelvic pain.
- Pain during mensturation.
- Painful intercourse.
- Back pain.
- Pain during passing stool or blood in stool.
- Pain during passing urine or blood in urine.
Endometriosis is strongly suspected ,when particular type of ovarian cyst detected on ultrasound called an ovarian
endometroima. But Laproscopy is a gold standard for the diagnosis of endometriosis. The mild to moderate endometriosis can be released surgically at the same time, the diagnosis is made.
Treatment of Endometriosis
Patient may need surgical treatment but it depends on symptoms and size of ovarian cyst. But this thing should be kept in mind that recurrence of endometrioma is quite common. If patient is for IVF then surgical treatment should be avoided. Different treatment modalities are there for fertility treatment in endometriosis patients. In minimal to mild endometriosis and good ovarian reserve patient IUI could be the option. In case of moderate to severe endometriosis or with poor ovarian reserve IVF is better.